DanceAbility Events Calendar
- Teacher Certification Course in Montevideo, Uruguay, February 3rd - March 1st.
- April 9th, performance-assembly at Oakridge Elementary School, Oakridge, Oregon.
- Arts Envoy trip to Asia, sponsored by the United States’ State Department, April 19-May 18. Indonesia, April 20-May 3
- Arts Envoy trip, continued...Mongolia & Philippines.
- Joy of Asia presentation The Shedd Institute June 28 5pm.
- Finland, July 22-July 25, Alito Alessi teaching DA workshop.
- DanceAbility workshops with Alito Alessi, at , July 29-Aug 2.
- Cirque-Elation Dance with certified DanceAbility teachers Celeste Peterson and Emery Blackwell. July 20, 2:30pm-3:30pm at the Reach Center, 2520 Harris Street, Eugene, OR. See their for details.
- Contact Dance (August 13-17) and Body Work (August 19-23) with Alito Alessi. Tuscania, Italy. For more information about this workshop, contact Silvan Barbarini at email@example.com
- dance workshop. August 3 and 17, 2:30pm-3:30pm at the Reach Center, 2520 Harris Street, Eugene, OR. (See July event listing for more details.)
- , Aug 26-Sept 5, Alito Alessi teaching DanceAbility workshop Sept 1 & 2.
- DanceAbility workshop in Mallorca, Spain, September 7 & September 8. For more information, visit their
- Performance at the part of the Green Show, Sept 20 and 22.
- dance workshop. September 7 and 21, 2:30pm-3:30pm at the Reach Center, 2520 Harris Street, Eugene, OR. (See July event listing for more details.)
- Dont Leave Me preview at the Eugene Public Library, October 4th.
- World premiere of Dont Leave Me, November 1st at 2pm and 7:30pm. Ragozzino Performance Hall, Lane Community College (Main Campus), 4000 E. 30th Ave. Eugene, Oregon 97405. Alito Alessi, choreographer; Frances Bronet, architecture and set design; Jeffrey Stolet, composer; and all-star cast of dancers with and without disabilities. Check out our for more details.
- Part 1 of Teacher Certification Course in Padua, Italy. December 27-January 5. Participants must attend both parts.